Saturday, October 16, 2010

TV, movie, and internet show YOU should be watching!

Ok, Ok. I finally did it. Blog this, blog that. I just want to talk, that's all. I come across interesting things everyday and would love to share them with you. I decided to break it down into categories:

The Good
The Bad
The Ugly

My post might sound like a deranged lunatic who was just given a computer. If you think that, then I'm doing my job.
Sometimes I might just give my opinion, or suggest something to the world. I love opinions, just not yours. jk
So, for my first post I will only give you The Good because someone once told me to always start your blog out on a positive note. (That person had to shut his blog down cause it was too corny)



THE GOOD

Between 2 Ferns

WEBSITE



Its a great series of videos from Zach Galifianakis. He interviews celebrities and takes it where ever he wants to. I've been watching these for months now but my wife just discovered it and cussed me out for not showing her earlier. So, in the spirit of not getting cussed out by anyone else, enjoy!


The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret

IFC network’s series “The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret”. It is about an American (Cross) who takes a job running the sales team at the London branch of his company, but who has no experience of British culture, knows nothing about sales, and has only one employee. The show reunites Cross with “Arrested Development” co-star Will Arnett, who will also appear together on the FOX sitcom “Running Wilde”. -rlslog.net





Jump to the WEBSITE




Catfish

Everyone keeps talking about this movie (ie. my wife). It was the talk of Sundance, which might not really mean too much. It is suppose to have a crazy ending. We are planning on watching it tonight, so I know you will be waiting on my opinion.........

FILM WEBSITE




I promise these posts will be less painful next time.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment