Saturday, October 16, 2010

Great One (part 1)


Because I am such a movie freak, everyone always asks me, "what's you favorite movie?" I thought about movies I use to watch a lot. That didn't necessarily mean they were great movies. For example, I might know every word to "HalfBaked" from watching it 100 times in college, but can I say it was a great movie? uuhhh, not really. So, here is my favorite movie ever....

OLDBOY

The cinematography is CRAZY. You can pause the film at anytime and the image you see on the screen could be a wonderfully taken photo in your house(if your house was as dark as the movie itself). The score is a beautiful contrast from the story but somehow fits perfectly. Some might say that the movie can be a little weird at times, but what else do you expect from Chan-wook Park. Just go look up "three Extremes." Oldboy is part of a trilogy called "The Vengeance Trilogy."

After being kidnapped and imprisoned for 15 years, Oh Dae-Su is released, only to find that he must find his captor in 5 days. - IMDB



If you haven't seen this film, you are missing out...................



No comments:

Post a Comment